Monday, February 15, 2010

24)

When I finally got around to getting up and drinking my coffee I knew it would be a good practice (hopefully day as well). My coffee was somehow more full bodied and delicious than ever. Being of an unsuspicious nature I am still drinking the pot, savoring every swallow. My practice went increasingly well. All the progress I hoped for on Saturday certainly bared its' fruit today. I am very excited to see what tomorrow reveals.

Well dwelling on this topic of why this music matters, I stumbled into Borders yesterday. I was reviewing their books on (Classical) Music and found Why Classical Music Still Matters by Kramer. As you can imagine, I am now looking at this book as it sits on my desk. More to come on this subject.

I thought about my coffee (obviously) and about the potential for the pieces I have written. Much to review and jot down. Excited for today...

Futhon

No comments:

Post a Comment