Tuesday, February 9, 2010

20)

This morning went really well. The Bartok and Debussy went really far and I'm excited to see their progress tomorrow. My technical exercises are a little slow. I should probably spend some time on them tonight. The Kabalevsky is becoming somewhat ridiculous. My teacher has built the case for their musicality and I see some of their grace, but maybe I need to lift up my eye lids or stop practicing them. Time will tell. The Russian is dead so he is probably in the right.

I was suprisingly concentrated this morning. My thoughts dwelt on the bad coffee and thankful/wishful that I could play harder pieces. By harder I mean more notes, but then again I seem to be having trouble with just a few.

Excited for my shower, then writing, breakfast, and some more work.

Futhon

No comments:

Post a Comment