Monday, February 1, 2010

16)

A good practice. Felt poorly on the first Kabalevsky this morning, so I think I might take up a 30 minute night session to counterbalance the amount of brain power existent at that time of day. This will also allow me to practice the Bartok and the other Debussy. One in the evening and the other in the morning. The other pieces are doing well. Will just take time and some more effort.

I was very glad that this burden of temporary debt has been alleviated. Feels great to not be spending money and not to owe any for some time. Much will "go down" after my last class today, so I am very excited.

Other than that I plan to continue writing this morning, then class. Hope to finish the majority of this piece for flute before the weekend. Unfortunately the Sax solo must go on hold. The player has a burnt out mouth at the moment, so I cannot hear my next technical ideas without him.

I think I might throw all these pieces I have written and am going to write into a little conglomeration called "Experiments on Social Activities".

Futhon

No comments:

Post a Comment