Sunday, January 24, 2010

9.5)

With this practice I realized how much of my "former glory" I had lost. I was no longer a pianist able to hear the subtalties of his instrument. I was no longer a pianist able to control his music. I was no longer a pianist, but a mirror, a shadow of what I had been. I saw how far I had fallen, looked at where I had landed, and decided I would rise again. But this time, no creation of man could bring me down from the plane of musical awareness I had once been at. My ear will return to where it once was and will exceed beyond that. I will conquer previously conquered ground and I will claim a farther goal.

Thought much of what you read while I played.

Early morning tomorrow. 1.5 hours of practice. 1 hour of composition.

Fuhton

No comments:

Post a Comment