Friday, January 22, 2010

8)

First practice under my new regime. Felt good and short, but I know (and wish) i could practice more. Such is life. I will practice more tomorrow. Debussy started to come together. Finally felt like I had an idea of what was going on in the first 2 pages. Now to get lost in the last 4. Ugh. Started the 3rd movement of the Kabalevsky Sonatina. Went well. I think I will enjoy the study of 9/8, 6/8, and 2/4. It should open up my feel of dance to 4/4 rhythm. I see no problem with that.

Was pretty focused this practice. I have to learn to think critically and quickly in a short amount of time so that I can get as much accomplished as possible. Did think about getting a new pot for my plant, or possibly a partner in crime for him. We'll see about that. Need some cash before I can do that though.

Excited for today and what it holds. Ugh...just realized I have class in 20 mins. Goodbye my hour of composition.

Fuhton

No comments:

Post a Comment