Thursday, January 28, 2010

13)

While I was working on my warm-up exercise this morning I notice the top section of my 5th finger on my right hand. Also the thumb was giving me some grief when I moved to diminished triads. I immediately came to the crossroads of stopping the practice there or pushing through the pain. I took the road more traveled and more discouraged. I continued to play. And glad am I that I did. Work was done.

Thought about the lack of sleep and the work that I have to do today. I am completely restarting my Saxophone piece that I am writing, save for a few interesting motives that it created. Well...we'll see maybe I won't. I don't really know yet.

Fell asleep listening to Gorecki last night, and starting off my day with Claude Deangle.

Futhon

No comments:

Post a Comment