Friday, March 26, 2010

38)

Recently I viewed some ideas promoting the ideas of Ghandi: What you do in life may seem insignificant to you, but it is most important that you do it. I have thought this for a long time, but was not quite at the stage to understand the concept. What this blog stands for is what I believe I am supposed to be doing. I believe it is extremely important that I continue to be committed to the process. What I am doing in this life does seem insignificant, but I must do it. Nothing in this life is unpurposeful. It all has meaning. We can turn from responsibility and run from all who we are; or we can face these small overwhelming challenges and be the people we are supposed to be. By the age of 22 Ghandi had 3 children, Mozart wrote 30 symphonies, and Buddy Holly was dead. No action in life is useless or meaningless. Don't loose sight. Do what must be done.

What you do in life is important enough to be done.

Futhon

No comments:

Post a Comment